Board Of Trustees
You Can Make A Difference!
Mentor Schools Foundation grants are made possible by people
who care about the children that attend Mentor Schools. You can make exciting things happen
dby making a contribution to the Mentor Schools Foundation today.
Because of gifts given through the Mentor Schools Foundation:
• The school district’s planetarium received much-needed technology updates; this modernized learning facility is now used by students throughout the district as well as the community
• Every elementary school has a science lab, two of which were funded by the Foundation
• Teachers have acquired state-of-the-art technology to enhance classroom learning
• College scholarships are provided annually to high school seniors
• A job-readiness program including soft skills training is available to high school students
• Additional field trips and special in-school programs are funded for students of all ages
Every Gift Matters
Every gift is tax deductible and makes a positive impact on students! Donations are deposited into the
general fund. Applications seeking financial support for projects and programs within the
Mentor Public Schools are first reviewed by school administrators then evaluated by and awarded at the
discretion of Mentor Schools Foundation Trustees.
Makes A Difference
Help Mentor Schools Foundation fund innovative and creative programs for the students of Mentor Public Schools.
The Foundation would like to give special thanks to the following organizations for their generous donations.
Great Lakes Eyecare
Visiting Angels of Northeast Ohio
State Farm Insurance
Hieronymus Management Company
Basic Office Supplies
Bollman Ins Agency
Frank Margheret DDS
Estadt Chiropractic Center, Inc.
Climaco, Lefkowitz, Peca, Wilcox, & Garofoli
Lakeland Community College
First Interstate Mentor Centers
The Klammer Family